Our Friends

Winner's

You have a whole month to enter our challenge. All winners will be announced at the end of the challenge, the Winner and an overall TOP 3 will be announced and added to our sidebar at the end of the month as well. In the meantime, watch to see if you're featured throughout the month and don't forget!
Grab your Winner badge, TOP 3 or Featured badge under our "Grab a Badge" page!

Thursday 11 October 2012

Thursday Inspiration ..

Hello!! WOW!! You guys are amazing! Look at this entries we're getting this week. We were a little concerned that we would scare people off, but we had to give it a go!! I'd love to know - was this your first card front? Did you enjoy it and would you like to see more challenges with card front themes?? Let us know! Speaking of card fronts, check out these entries!!!

Annie



How cute and versatile right? Just shows a card front can be ANYTHING so don't let it scare you off!! You still have time to join us! Our challenge ends tmw at 6pm EST!! 
One lucky winner will receive a $10 (or $12!) voucher from Floppy Latte Digital Designs!!

Thank you so much for stopping by! We hope you feel inspired!
The Digitally "Sweet" DT

4 comments:

  1. Congratulations Annie, Sue & Catherine - your work is wonderful and definitely inspirational!

    To answer your question, my entry isn't my first card front, it's something I do a lot now because I can create when my mojo wants to play and keep it on the computer until I need it. This was especially useful recently when I almost forgot my BIL's birthday and had to do something really quickly. I had one all designed and ready to print off.
    Ann x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for showing off my entry. No this is not my first. I use paint shop pro a lot and also test tutorials for writers of digital tutorials. [not so much now it has gone down to one a month due to full time carer work]. Have done many digi things over the past few years and love using different effects and masking.
    luv annie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for showing my entry and no it's not my first card made digitally but I still find scrap pages easier than cards this way!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh! WOW I have just found you, I have done digital cards since I had my first Printmaster CD in 1998, luckily I have Photoshop now,, I'm still learning it, but now I can see what inspiration other digi addicts have.

    Recently I started making scrapbook pages, ALL digi.
    Thanks for the blog.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for coming by!! We are sorry we are no longer a challenge blog, however we hope you are able to collect inspiration from the cards and projects to help you in your digital quest. "Digital Diva"!

The DSC DT

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.